EXPO & PACKET PICK-UP
- You must pick-up your own race packet, bib, and chip at the Expo on Saturday. Check out the expo page for times and dates.
- You can also pick up your packet on race day from 5:00 am to 6:30 am.
- If you cannot attend packet pick up and would like someone to pick up your packet for you, download and fill out the form here
- Water stations will be located in the start and finish line area. Fluid stations with water and energy drinks will be located along the half marathon course after the 3 mile line approximately every mile.
DUE TO CITY APPROVAL, ROUTES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Start Riberia St.
- Right W Castillo Dr.
- Right San Marco Ave
- Left Bridge of Lions
- Continue A1A
- Right 312
- Turn Around Sgt. Tutten Dr.
- Left Santander St
- Left Salamanca St
- Right Old Beach Rd
- Right A1A
- Right San Marco Ave
- Left Old City Gates/Orange St
- Right Cordova St.
- Left to finish Francis Field
Course is subject to change.
- Participant t-shirt
- A commemorative finisher’s medal
- Access to post-race food and refreshments
Custom designed trophies will be awarded to the top 3 participants in each division.
Ages 15-19 (Male and Female)
Ages 20-24 (Male and Female)
Ages 25-29 (Male and Female)
Ages 30-34 (Male and Female)
Ages 35-39 (Male and Female)
Ages 40-44 (Male and Female)
Ages 45-49 (Male and Female)
Ages 50-54 (Male and Female)
Ages 55-59 (Male and Female)
Ages 60-64 (Male and Female)
Ages 65-69 (Male and Female)
Ages 70-74 (Male and Female)
Ages 75+ (Male and Female)
If you are not present at the awards ceremony to receive your award, shipping and handling charges will apply if you request your award to be mailed. We ask that you pick-up your award at the awards ceremony to avoid having to send it via mail.
TIME LIMIT POLICY
The 2018 St. Augustine Half Marathon® is WALKER FRIENDLY. The course will remain open for 3hr 15min (15min/mi pace)
The Half Marathon race is open to runners 14 years of age and older.
- Course markers, directional arrows, and other signage will be positioned throughout the course.
- The course is USATF certified
- For the safety of all participants in the St. Augustine Half Marathon events, no wheeled means of conveyances (i.e., bikes, skates, baby joggers) are permitted in the event.
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. In the event that you are not able to participate, entry fees for the 2018 race will NOT transfer to the 2019 race or any race thereafter.
Address your cancellations to:
Miami Tri Events
14850 Southwest 26th Street #201
Miami, Florida. 33155-3123.